Job Opportunities - Trainee Advisors
Trainee Advisors required
- Hours - Full time (35 hours)
- Salary £17,290 per annum
- Location: Glasgow
- 6% Pension contribution following training/probationary period.
- Twice salary Life insurance paid by Employer
- Smart uniform will be supplied when we return to office working following training/probationary period
- Closing date – 26th November 2021
Money Matters are looking for highly motivated people to train to become advisors and work as part of our Money Matters Advisory team. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Money Matters have our Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice Providers accreditation, and our advisors will be trained to deliver advice and manage casework in line with these standards. It is preferable that you are computer literate and have a flexible approach and good work ethic.
A clean driving licence and own car is preferred although not essential.
Money Matters Money Advice Centre is an equal opportunities employer
A PVG may be required for these positions
Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org